Made in the UK, Sold to the World Awards- Now open for entries!
ORGANISED by the Department for Business and Trade, the Made in the UK, Sold to the World Awards recognise and celebrate the success of UK SMEs trading internationally from a wide range of sectors.
The awards programme:
• Helps to increase the focus on exporting amongst businesses.
• Encourages more businesses to export by showing that everyday businesses of all sizes and industries are succeeding internationally and overcoming barriers.
• Encourages ‘hand-raising’, resulting in compelling export success stories being shared by businesses and DBT.
- Agriculture, Food & Drink
- Creative Industries
- Consultancy & Professional Services
- Education & EdTech
- Financial Services & FinTech
- Infrastructure & Engineering
- Low Carbon Energy
- Advanced Manufacturing & Construction
- Retail & Consumer Goods
Each category will be judged by a panel comprised of two DBT sector leads and independent panellist Marco Forgione, Director General at the Institute of Export & International Trade (IoE&IT).
- Winners will receive a certificate, trophy and digital badge that they can display on their website along with other credentials, as well as promotional activity organised by DBT. They will be invited to attend a Parliamentary Reception in June.
- You cannot apply on behalf of another business, but we encourage you to share with any relevant businesses in your network.
- The awards are free to enter.
- Businesses entering should be an SME, defined as 250 employees or less.
- Businesses should only submit one entry for the most relevant category, and they will not be eligible to win multiple categories.
- Export stories submitted should relate to the calendar year January 2023 - December 2023, where possible.
For more information and to submit your entry visit the website. Good luck!