National Western Stock Show 2019
The National Western Stock Show is considered one of the World’s largest international cattle shows. 2019 marks the 113th year of this great event taking place in the historic Denver Stockyards, Colorado, USA. http://www.nationalwestern.com/
The Show hosts nearly 20 breeds of cattle with approximately 14,000 head of livestock attending the 16 day show. There will be a British stand at the show from its opening on the 12th January to the 19th January.
The visit and the British stand is being organised by the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce, an accredited DIT Trade Challenge Partner with international experience that has organised and led numerous trade visits promoting British agribusiness around the world. We are pleased to invite you to join in the visit and to exhibit, supported by the Chamber, the Department of International Trade and the British Consulate, Denver, USA.
A UK Government grant is available up to £1,500 per eligible company. Funding is limited and will be awarded to eligible companies showcasing British agri-tech products, genetics and expertise on a first come basis.
- Exhibit on the British Stand at the National Western Stock Show
- Gain access to new markets and network internationally.
- Participate in, or attend a seminar promoting British expertise
- Invitation to attend receptions at the National Western Stock Show
- Participate in a ranch visit
- The visit will be organised by the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce, a Department of International Trade accredited Trade Challenge Partner in the agri-tech sector in association with the British Consulate, Denver.
Travel and accommodation
- A customised package of travel accommodation and ground arrangements will be offered to participants. Further information available on application.
- A pre-mission briefing will be held in early September. Companies who have registered their interest will be invited to attend.