Cabinet Office advice for businesses following deal with EU
A DEAL with the EU has been reached and businesses should take action now.
A deal with the EU has been reached and businesses should take action to ensure that their business operations can run smoothly as new rules apply. Businesses should prioritise taking any actions as soon as possible in the new year.
The links below provide more information to support business:
- Use the Brexit checker tool for a personalised list of actions.
- Sign up here for business readiness bulletins to receive important updates for your business.
- If you move goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland, check the latest Northern Ireland Protocol guidance here.
- For guidance on Rules of Origin see here. Also contact Pauline Wade at Global Humber Helpdesk
- For details of the new arrangements for hiring workers from the EU see here.
- For travelling to Europe check here and for passports here.
- For Data Protection and Data Flows check here.