Government subsidised trade visits enable groups of companies to visit, evaluate, research and make direct contacts in overseas markets. The International Trade Centre has led over 80 UK Trade & Investment sponsored overseas trade missions and exhibitions during the last 30 years and built up a wealth of knowledge and contacts that it is happy to share with companies in markets such as India, China, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Thailand, Mauritius, South Africa, Cuba and the Anglophile Caribbean.
Our trade visits are open to new and established exporters looking to enter new markets and we particularly recommend them for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who are still developing their expertise.
Please click on the links below to read case studies of some of the trade visits we have led and the experiences of the participants.
- Clipper Race Helps Hull Company Increase Its Profile in South Africa
- YF Grant Helps Hull Legal Firm Promote Its Services in South Africa
- Hull Company Receives Grant To Increase Its Profile In China
- Educational Establishment Benefits From Trade Mission
- Singapore Market Opportunities Open Up For Region's Healthcare Companies
- Major UK Seafood Company Joins Mission to Qingdao, China
If you would like to be kept informed by e-mail about our trade missions and other ITC events then please join our mailing list. Simply send a blank email to:
The International Trade Centre is pleased to be working in partnership with