Reasons to Join
Membership of the Hull & Chamber starts from £99 + VAT!
Click here to download an application form or contact us now to find out more about how joining the Chamber would benefit your company. Call Bruce Massie or Janice Harrison on (01482) 324976, or Anne Tate or Marilyn Waud on (01472) 342981.
- Raise your company profile
- Excellent networking opportunities – build up your contacts and gain business!
- 50% off export documentation fees
- International trade support and guidance
- Opportunity to voice your business concerns and priorities – we will lobby for all our Members
- Access and discounts for training to suit your needs
- FREE legal advice line
- FREE Members magazine, which could include your latest articles
- FREE annual publications, including our Members’ Directory/Diary
- East Riding Leisure Corporate Membership - Save over 25%
- Discounted Chamber Primary Healthcare Plan through Westfield Health
- Discounted Business Choice Healthcare package through AXA PPP – new customers can receive 50% discount on Chamber renewal fees for three years
- Discounted AA fleet breakdown cover for Chamber Roadside Assistance
- FREE utility audit through Chamber Energy Solutions
- 50% off marketing services – through Chamber e-shots to 3600 business contacts, plus hard copy mailouts
Membership of the Chamber enables your company to raise its profile within the local business community and promote your products and services. We keep you informed of business news and issues, and give you a voice in the commercial arena, all of which help you to increase your sales and profits.
We have 2000 Member companies and affiliates in the region. All our Membership contacts are key business decision-makers in positions such as Managing Director, Chief Executive and Chairman.
Joining the Chamber of Commerce enables your company and all of its employees to be a part of the world's biggest business network and the Humber's largest business organisation which provides high quality, low cost services to Members and is recognised as the local “voice of business”.
Join us now
For more information about joining the Chamber, please contact your nearest Chamber office:
Hull & East Yorkshire
Bruce Massie, Membership & Business Manager
Tel: 01482 324976
Fax: 01482 213962
Anne Tate, Northern Lincolnshire Manager
Tel: 01472 342981
Fax: 01472 349524
Alternatively you can download a membership application form (PDF) and return it by fax, post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com