We offer a free recruitment service for employers looking to recruit an apprentice to make recruiting an apprentice an easy option. A dedicated consultant is your partner throughout the process and the will:
- Meet with you to discuss the vacancy you want to advertise, see what the role involves and identify a suitable apprenticeship framework.
- Create a job description so you’re clear on the duties you’ll be looking for an apprentice to carry out and what skills and training they ideally require.
- Write a job advert and promote your vacancy on the National Apprenticeship Service website, using our own website and social media channels and other carefully selected marketing channels.
- Search our database of people that we’re currently working with or have expressed an interest in doing an apprenticeship, to identify if any match your criteria
- Pre-interview suitable candidates who apply and submit suitable candidate CVs to you.
- Arrange your interviews with the candidates that make your short-list and follow up with you once the interviews have taken place.
Once you’ve recruited your apprentice, your dedicated trainer will meet with you to tailor and kick-start the apprenticeship training programme. The training we offer gives apprentices the skills and experience relevant to their career choice with you. It also covers skills such as teamwork, communication and problem-solving.