The Budget 2020
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, will deliver the Budget on Wednesday 11th March 2020.
This will be his first Budget as Chancellor, the first after the UK’s departure from the EU and the first of a new
Conservative government that has a significant majority in the House of Commons. It is therefore not unrealistic
to expect some headline grabbing changes and announcements, which will no doubt impact upon businesses and individuals alike.
Given the indicators from draft Finance Bill clauses and manifesto pledges, it is expected that the Budget will
include announcements in a number of areas, including Capital Taxes, National Insurance, Corporation Tax, R&D
Tax Credits and Entrepreneur’s Relief to name a few.
Our Budget paresentation will include:
• A review of the announcements made by the Chancellor
• Guidance on the impact of changes for individuals and businesses
• An indication as to the steps to be taken to deal with the announcements
• Insight into the potential tax changes and financial implications following Brexit
The aim of our presentation is to help delegates:
• Minimise any potential tax liabilities
• Create and protect wealth
• Take advantage of any schemes introduced to help individuals and businesses in the current climate
The deadline for bookings is March 12, 2020 14:41.