insight6 leads the way in Customer Experience after rebranding from Shopper Anonymous
UK and Ireland based Customer Experience specialists, Shopper Anonymous, has rebranded to become insight6.
The comprehensive rebrand aligns the business to ensure it totally represents its full product offer of Customer Experience (CX) tools and support which it delivers to over 1200 clients.
The change comes after significant research into the needs of businesses in modern times.
Ian Sadler and Michelle Rust are the local Customer Experience Directors commented on the rebrand: “This is an exciting time for insight6, we have grown the tools and services that we provide to help transform businesses and the changes to our brand reflects that. Customer Experience is so important and 80% of CEOs say that it will be the number one business differentiator by 2020.
insight6 are unique for six reasons:
- Customer Experience Directors are based across the entire UK and Ireland meaning clients have someone local, who knows the area, to partner with. As well as being CX experts they deliver world class training and mentoring and help business innovate and improve their customer’s experience.
- The CX products help businesses understand how their clients feel at all stages before, during and after the customer journey.
- Its feedback is easy for the customer to understand, through the new CX portal.
- It has developed a 6-stage process - icx6 - which helps develop the very best customer experience for clients’ customers.
- The team are sector specialists able to benchmark CX findings to help clients define where they are positioned in today’s market.
- Transformation comes as standard
A new website has been launched as part of the change. Head to www.insight6.com to see the full range of services.