The Chamber Legal Advice Line is a comprehensive telephone advice service offering you and your colleagues unlimited access to free legal advice over the telephone.
A team of expert lawyers will provide assistance on a full range of issues affecting your business, and outline how the law stands.
- Employment Law - Discipline and Dismissal
- Landlord/Tenants Law
- Product Liability & Professional Negligence
- Environmental Health - Food Safety, Waste and Environmental Issues
- Commercial and Company Law - Debt Recovery and Contract Disputes
- Tax and VAT
- Land and Property Law
- Data Protection
- Any other legal matter not covered by the above
How to use:
For immediate assistance refer to your Chamber Legal Advice Line card provided to you upon joining the Chamber and then call the dedicated telephone number.
For more information, contact Janice Harrison at the Chamber on 01482 324976 or email email@example.com.
Email this page to a friend