Reasons to join
- Raise your company profile;
- Excellent networking opportunities – build up your contacts and gain business!
- 50% off export documentation fees;
- International trade support and guidance;
- Opportunity to voice your business concerns and priorities – we will lobby for all our Members;
- Access and discounts for training to suit your needs;
- FREE legal advice line;
- FREE Members magazine, which could include your latest articles;
- FREE annual publications, including our Members’ Directory;
- Discounted Chamber Primary Healthcare Plan through Westfield Health;
- Discounted Business Choice Healthcare package through AXA PPP – new customers can receive 50% discount on Chamber renewal fees for three years;
- Discounted AA fleet breakdown cover for Chamber Roadside Assistance;
- FREE utility audit through Chamber Utilities™;
- 50% off marketing services – through Chamber e-shots and hard copy mailouts.
Membership of the Chamber would enable your company to benefit and raise your profile within the local business community, together with that of your products and services, to keep you informed of business news and issues, and to give you a voice in the commercial arena. All of which are intended to increase your sales and profits.
We have 1500 Member companies and affiliates in the region. All our Membership contacts are key business decision-makers in positions such as Managing Director, Chief Executive and Chairman.
Joining the Chamber of Commerce enables your company and all of its employees to be a part of the world's biggest business network and the Humber's largest business organisation which provides high quality, low cost services to members and is recognised as the 'voice of local business'.
Membership of the Chamber can cost as little as £99 + VAT!
Click here to download an application form or contact us now to find out more about how joining the Chamber would benefit your company.
Hull & East Yorkshire
Bruce Massie, Membership & Business Manager
Tel: 01482 324976
Fax: 01482 213962
Anne Tate, Northern Lincolnshire Manager
Tel: 01472 342981
Fax: 01472 349524
Email this page to a friend