Become a Patron
Patronage of the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce is a higher level of association with the Chamber. These are in addition to the features enjoyed by normal Membership.
The Chamber is very appreciative of the support our Patrons give. It represents a valuable contribution towards enabling us to provide a wide range of services for our smaller Member companies, as well as raising the profile of your company.
Patronage carries a subtle PR message. Your company is viewed as being a successful, established company, who are keen to help the local economy by enabling the Chamber to provide vital support to micro-firms amongst our Membership. It is seen as an altruistic gesture, in part.
Benefits of being a Patron include (this is in addition to normal membership benefits):
- Your ‘good news’ articles and company logo can appear on our ‘Patrons’ Pages’, which is a feature in every issue of our bi-monthly publication ‘Business Intelligence’, distributed to our 1,400 Members (at MD level) and to numerous organisations to be read by their visitors, etc;
- A link from the new Chamber website to your company’s website, via your logo and also via the list of Patrons, which appear on our site;
- Place flyers in Chamber mailouts to 1,400 Members, obtain the address labels or send emails to 3250 contacts, (or any mixture of these three) three times per year. This has a total value of £900 and is free;
- Promote your company by displaying literature at two Members’ Network Lunches;
- Your company name profiled in the front of the annual Desk Diary and the Directory of our Members;
- Your company listed as Patrons in the Chamber Annual Report and Accounts and on Menus at the Annual Dinner;
- Your company noted as Patrons prominently in every issue of ‘Business Intelligence’;
- Receive a special Patron’s plaque inscribed with your company name, for your Reception area;
- Your Patron’s plaque presented to your representative at the next Members’ Network Lunch. This presentation will be highlighted in ‘Business Intelligence’;
- A place at the Top Table at this Lunch;
- Attendance at the Annual Patrons’ Lunch with Lord Mayor of Hull;
- Your support of the Chamber underlined to all Members and other Patrons;
- The status of your company, as a leading organisation in the region, emphasised in the perception of all Members and other Patrons, plus many non-Members.
The annual fee for Chamber Patronage is £1000 plus VAT, normally in addition to the normal annual membership fee.
To find out more, please contact Bruce Massie on 01482 324976 or email.
To see a list of our Patrons, please use the following link.
Email this page to a friend