Become a Patron
Patronage of the Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce is a higher level of association with the Chamber.
The Chamber is very appreciative of the support our Patrons provide. Becoming a Patron represents a valuable contribution towards enabling us to provide a wide range of services for our smaller Member companies, as well as raising the profile of your company.
Patronage carries a subtle PR message. Your company is viewed as being a successful, established company, which is keen to help the local economy by enabling the Chamber to provide vital support to micro-firms within our Membership. It is seen as an altruistic gesture, in part.
Benefits of being a Patron include (in addition to normal membership benefits):
- Your "good news" articles and company logo can appear on our Patrons’ Pages, which is a feature in every issue of our bi-monthly Business Intelligence magazine, distributed to our 1,400 Members (at MD level) and to numerous organisations to be read by their visitors, etc.
- A link from the Chamber website to your company’s website, via your logo and also via the list of Patrons, which appears on our site;
- Place flyers in Chamber mailouts to 1,400 Members, obtain the address labels or send emails to 3,250 contacts, (or any mixture of these three) three times per year. This has a total value of £900 and is free;
- Promote your company by displaying literature at two Members’ Network Lunches;
- Your company name profiled in the front of the annual Desk Diary and the Directory of our Members;
- Your company listed as Patrons in the Chamber Annual Report and Accounts and on menus at the Annual Dinner;
- Your company noted as Patrons prominently in every issue of Business Intelligence;
- Receive a special Patron’s plaque inscribed with your company name, for your reception area;
- Your Patron’s plaque presented to your representative at the next Members’ Network Lunch. This presentation will be highlighted in Business Intelligence;
- A place at the Top Table at this Lunch;
- Attendance at the Annual Patrons’ Lunch with Lord Mayor of Hull;
- Your support of the Chamber underlined to all Members and other Patrons;
- The status of your company, as a leading organisation in the region, emphasised in the perception of all Members and other Patrons, plus many non-Members.
The annual fee for Chamber Patronage is £1,000 plus VAT, normally in addition to the usual annual membership fee.
To find out more, please contact Bruce Massie on 01482 324976 or email.
To see a list of our Patrons, please use the following link.
Email this page to a friend